Who are we?
We are a company named Blanchet Viniti.
Use of collected personal data:
When a comment is posted on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address, are collected to help us detect any unwanted comments. An anonymized link created from your email address (also called hash) can be sent to Gravatar to check if you are using their service. Gravatar privacy clauses are available at: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comments, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF for GPS data as visitors of the website can download and extract location data from these images.
The various contact forms available on our site are at the disposal of Internet users to contact our services via e-mail for commercial purposes. These requests for information are strictly used in the context of our internal use. Any request for contact made by a user via a contact form is:
- received by mail by our services (a single copy on a single mailbox),
- stored in database on this website. This storage resumes, in clear, any information entered by the user. This storage is limited to a period of one year and may be subject to request of early termination upon express request at our services.
The data stored in this frame strictly corresponds to the data requested when the user uses our forms, some of these fields being optional.
- Cookie Notifier: Our website uses cookie that stores the acceptance of this information from the user,
- Google profile created by Internet users visiting our website (age group, interests, etc.) if any,
- The geographical location of Internet users visiting our site.
- Security / anti-hacking of the site: in order to increase the security of this website, we use a device allowing us to block attempts of illegal intrusion. In this context, we temporarily store anonymous technical elements.
Embedded content from other sites:
Use and transmission of your personal data:
All personal data that we collect is exclusively used internally, for commercial purposes. In no case, the data we collect are exchanged, given or sold to organizations or third parties outside our company.
Duration of data storage:
If you leave a comment, this comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This will allow automatic recognition and approval of the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue. Data from contact forms that may be used by visitors of our website are stored on the site for one year for inquiries relating to commercial matters only. The anonymous data connection, collected to ensure the maximum security on our website, are stored for a period of one month.
The rights you have on your data:
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have on you, including the ones you have provided. You can also request the deletion of personal data about you (for example, deposited during a request for information via a contact form). This does not include the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
To assert your rights concerning your personal data, please send your request in writing (e-mail or postal mail) to the following coordinates:
F.A.O. Déborah Blanchet – 10 Avenue du Midi – 30111 CONGENIES – FRANCE – Mail : email@example.com
How we protect your data
All user data stored on this website is accessible only via the website management dashboard. This dashboard is protected by strong authentication device (username and strong password) and by several features to limit the possibilities of hacking. We also update our website monthly (main research engine and extensions) to take advantage of latest security updates. If you have created a customer account on our website, your password is not stored in clear but is encoded / encrypted.
Implemented procedures in case of data leakage
In case of data leakage:
- We inform any concerned person or company of this leakage and the nature of the information that could have leaked in order to allow our users to make all useful arrangements.
- We take immediate technical measures to stop this leakage (password changes, connection monitoring with the host, analysis of malicious files possibly deposited on our website …),
Third party services that send us data
Google Analytics provides statistical information about our website consultation. These data are not stored on our website but accessible via a Google account dedicated to our company.